Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Contacting Schools

Here are some of the schools I've contacted:

Benchill Primary
St. Wilfred's Aided Primary School, Nortenden
St Aiden's Catholic Primary School
Acacias Community Primary School
St Andrews Primary School
Medlock Primary School
Plymouth Grove Primary School
St Margaret's Primary School
William Hulme's Grammer School
St Brigid's Primary School
William Hulme's Grammer School
St Patrick's Roman Catholic Primary School
St Anne's RC Primary School
St Anthony's RC Primary School
Northenden Community Primary School
Ringway Primary School
The Willows Primary School
Manchester Enterprise Academy
Rack House Primary School

I've taken a special interest in Northenden Community Primary School because my tutor Alex has a son that goes to the school and has offered to hand a letter over to the headmaster for me....

.............................................


Dear Mr. Beard, 
Hello, my name is Donna. I’m a student studying Creative Media and Visual Communication at The Manchester College. Alexandra Jackson as has a son, Jay that goes to your school and recommended me to contact you as I’m doing a project you might be interested in. As part of my third year degree module, I’d like to do a project aimed at Key Stage 2 children. I aim to come up with an educational activity pack for primary students based on Ancient Egypt that would include facts, puzzles, crafts and illustrations.  
For this purpose I need to be in-touch with an established educator who would act as my client. As I’m planning on taking my PGCE next year, it would be beneficial and much appreciated if I could spend a few hours in one of your classes to observe learning techniques and hand out questionnaires to a few students to determine my target audience.
"If you would be able to help me with my proposal I would be extremely appreciative as it would benefit my studies no end."
Thank you for taking your time to read this letter.
Kind regards,
Donna Mallett

........................
Action - Get feedback on letter, amend if needed and email it off 


No comments:

Post a Comment