Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

The three different learning types

An important area for me to consider when planning my client project is the different ways in which children learn.

There are many different types of learning, but I have listed the main three below:

Visual - engaging with written information, concept and ideas, seeing written instruction

Auditory - Learning through listening to instruction

Kinaesthetic - Engaging in physical activity and taking a hands-on approach. Trying for yourself.

Sometimes educators use a combination of these so each learning technique is covered in the classroom. Students all have different ways that they find comfortable to learning new things, so by covering each of these learning types, it gives children an equal chance to learn with their preferred technique instead of favouring one learning method over another.

.......................................

Action - I'm aiming to do this in my activity pack. I have already gone over the things I want to include and made sure that the learning techniques were varied to be able to cater to each different way of learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment