Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Almost time for the hand-in

Tomorrow is Monday, which means I will then have four days to complete everything and get it handed in by 12:30pm.

My time management is proving a success and the trusty lists I like to keep.

Today I have completed the following: 


  • Annotations finished off and neatened ready to be printed and put into file 
  • Put my PowerPoint presentation onto a disc (for teaching resources)
  • Made corrections to any worksheets I've produced 

And tomorrow I will be aiming to complete the following:

  • Get all professional printing done in the morning 
  • Spend the late morning and afternoon on the packaging for my activity pack 
  • Check over my Statement of Intent 
  • Arrange documents/development/all paperwork in file 

No comments:

Post a Comment