Monday, 21 January 2013

Getting started on the packaging

There's been a change of plan this morning as I haven't been able to get into uni to get the printing done, however I did purchase some card which I'm going to be using for my flash cards and a few other things. I've made use of my time so far today by amending my statement of intent and starting the work on the packaging for my finished product. 

Left - The card I have cut for the packaging, which includes a pocket. The sheet shown in the picture demonstrates how the worksheets would fit in. 

Right - This shows the packaging laid open (front and back shown) I decided to cover the book in brown paper mache, which at the moment has been left to dry and then various other layers and bits and pieces will be added. 

No comments:

Post a Comment