Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Materials

Over the past few days, I have focussed the majority of my time towards my essay for Creative Reflective Studies, however yesterday I purchased a few materials which I'll be using for the packaging of my final product...

There will be more materials involved, of course, but for now I have a large sheet of firm card, a roll of brown paper and some rich gold paint. I have a rough idea of what I would like the packaging to look like and I am 100% sure of the layout, just not quite 100% with the design yet, although I find with things like that that I work best if I'm able to be spontaneous, so this is likely to be the approach I take.


Actions -


  • Purchase disc for Powerpoint presentations and design packaging
  • Printing done by next Tuesday at the latest 

No comments:

Post a Comment